Body Building Weightless Shampoo -75ml
Our Body Building Weightless Shampoo, designed for men and women, is full of volumising ingredients, each carefully selected to give you the best body and bounce. Copolymers control flyaways and static; Natural Cellulose plumps and thickens the texture of fine strands; and Keratin Proteins help strengthen your hair and improve its overall fullness. Body Building Weightless Shampoo adds volume and bounce from root to tip. It also aids styling and blow-drying by making fine hair easier to control.
- Volumising shampoo for fine hair
- Specifically formulated with keratin for fine limp textured hair
- Offers gentle cleansing with maximum volume making fine hair manageable and easy to style
Apply our volumising shampoo to wet hair and lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds. Rinse and repeat, if necessary. Follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Conditioner and Scalp Toner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Silicone Quaternium-18, Citric Acid, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Alpha-lsomethyl Ionone.
- Fine hair is hair in which the diameter of each individual strand is fine. It does not refer to the actual number of hairs on your scalp. What may surprise you is that those with fine hair actually have more hairs on their scalp than any other hair texture as there is room for more of them!
- And as each hair has an oil gland attached, fine hair has the tendency to get oily and limp quickly. If you have fine hair, your hair will feel thin and lack natural body and bounce. There may also be areas where you can see your scalp though your hair. Fine hair can be either straight or wavy and is typical of Caucasian hair types.
- Daily shampooing is best for the health of all hair types and scalps. It benefits the general condition of your hair and also helps create the optimum scalp environment for hair growth. If you have fine hair daily shampooing may already be part of your daily regime due to your hairs’ propensity to becoming oily quickly at the roots. If you aren’t washing your hair daily, the best way to add body and shine and to avoid associated limpness is to do so.
- That said, we also find that many individuals with fine hair are reluctant to use a post-shampoo conditioner thinking it will weigh it down. However, a post-shampoo conditioner is essential for all hair textures. The correct conditioner applied in the right way will simply add shine and lead to hair that feels and looks both shiny and healthier. We recommend Body Building Conditioner for lightweight hydration that still gives bulk to individual strands.