Fine, limp or lifeless hair Not a problem! Our Body Building Weightless Conditioner adds moisture and volume to your hair without weighing it down. Acting as the perfect hair thickener, our body building conditioner thickens the appearance of each individual strand, controls flyaways and frizz, and detangles knots. Even the finest hair is left bouncy, smooth and shiny.
Our blend of vegan-friendly ingredients help to promote hair thickening, volume and shine. Wheat Protein to help strengthen, volumize and plump hair strands. Behentrimonium Chloride helps to smooth cuticles, add gloss and detangle. Whilst Silicone helps to add shine and reduce static.
- Good volume even for thin hair
- Adds long lasting smoothness and shine from the roots to the tips
- Reinvigorates and thickens lifeles hair without drying it out
- Controls flyaways and frizz, and detangles knots
- Ideal for fine hair or short hair with little or no processing
After shampooing, gently work into the mid-lengths and ends of hair. Rinse well and follow with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), PVP, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
- To apply conditioner correctly we recommend that you pour a small quantity of conditioner into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and smooth the conditioner over your hair, paying particular attention to the older, more weathered ends. To avoid weighing your hair down, do not rub conditioner into your scalp or to the hair near your scalp. Rinse immediately.
- A well-formulated conditioner should work right away, so there is no need to leave it in in for longer than a few seconds. If you have particularly knotty hair, gently comb the conditioner through in the shower before rinsing using a wide tooth comb. Start at the ends of your hair and gradually work up.
- If you find your hair loses body after conditioning, check that you are using the correct conditioner for your hair texture. Also, make sure that you are rinsing enough and aren’t applying it too close to your scalp.