Our vegan-friendly formula contains a combination of four naturally derived oils, which work together to deeply condition your hair. Almond Oil enhances shine and smoothness. Wheatgerm Oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids. Avocado Oil strengthens and moisturizes. Finally, Babassu leaves your hair soft, shiny and frizz-free.
- Intense conditioning without weight
- Nourishes and adds shine
- Formulated to suit the unique grooming needs of natural tightly coiled curls, and very porous processed hair
- Suitable for use on natural, relaxed or synthetic hair
After shampooing, gently work Moisture Extreme Enriching Conditioner into the mid-lengths and ends. Rinse well and follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Bis(CB-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Silicone Quaternium-18, Parfum (Fragrance), Trideceth-6, lsopropyl Alcohol, C14-15 Alcohols, Trideceth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
- It’s vital to use a specialized and ultra-hydrating conditioner on African- Caribbean hair. Conditioners fall in two categories – pre-shampoo and post-shampoo. Both need to be used frequently to keep African-Caribbean hair looking its best. Look for products labeled ‘moisturizing’, ‘re-moisturizing’, ‘emollient’, ‘deep conditioning’, ‘elasticizing’, ‘penetrative’ and/or ‘intensive’.
- Have you ever noticed that light reflects better from flat surfaces than it does from uneven surfaces? Well, this also applies to hair and means that curly hair doesn’t reflect light as easily as straight hair, and is naturally not as shiny. To give your hair added shine, use the Philip Kingsley Extreme range; Moisture Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner, Elasticizer Extreme and Daily Damage Defence Extreme.