Our Moisture Balancing Shampoo contains a carefully formulated blend of ingredients to target the driest areas of you hair, while balancing moisture. Guar is included to provide static-free control and smoothness whilst Wheat Protein is added to strengthen and hydrate. For an extra layer of protection, our moisture balancing shampoo contains anti-oxidants, to shield your hair against environmental damage.
- Provides gentle, effective cleansing
- Delivers hydration where it is needed most
- Ideal for medium, textured, longer hair
- Offers frizz control and reflective shine
- Packed with anti-oxidants to protect hair from environmental damage
- Apply Moisture Balancing Combination Shampoo to wet hair
- Lather well with a gentle kneading of the scalp for 60 seconds
- Rinse well and repeat if necessary
- Follow up with the appropriate Philip Kingsley Conditioner and Scalp Toner
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Limonene.
- If you have medium hair, it will feel thicker in texture than fine hair, both in the individual strands and in terms of the overall volume of hair on your scalp. Medium textured hair can be straight, wavy or curly.
- Medium textured hair needs slightly more moisture than fine textured hair due to its wider diameter. The best shampoos and conditioners for this hair type are moisture balancing, that balance the needs of drier and older ends and newer roots. It is also a good idea to use a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment such as Elasticizer, once a week to restore and maintain elasticity and shine. If your hair is very damaged and dry from chemical processing and/or frequent heat styling, treatment twice weekly is recommended.